Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not see an answer to a question you have, please click on the CONTACT menu and submit an email with your question and we will do our best to respond to you in a timely manner.
- Can you pay the hoa fees on the site? If so where exactly is it, I'm not seeing it.
Payments are processed by our management company, Bono & Associates. You can visit their website at www.bonomgmt.com and under Online Services choose Make A Payment. Follow the instructions on the page to setup your online payment.
- Do I need an ARB Form to re-paint my pool/patio deck?
No, as long as this is in your back yard no form is required.
- Can I paint my fence to match my house?
No. Fences may not be painted or stained.
- Can I put in a white vinyl fence?
No. The Covenants and Restrictions only allow wrought iron (today it is the aluminum equivalent), masonry (block) or wooden stockade fence (unpainted).
- I need to replace a portion of my fence, do I need to fill out an ARB form first?
Yes. The form must be completed and approved before any changes are made to your house, yard or fencing.
- Do I need to get ARB approval before I replace my shingles/roof?
Yes. Please complete an ARB form and submit for approval before starting any work of any kind on your house, fence or property.
- Can I paint first and then submit an ARB application?
No. You run the risk of colors not being approved and then having to repaint at your expense again. It’s not fun to paint twice.
- If I get a letter stating something is not right, can I ignore the letter?
No. Ignoring a letter by the association may result in more costly remedies than just responding to the letter to solve the problem at hand.
- Why do the dues go up every year?
For 15 years straight, costs stayed exactly the same. Now, what we take in marginally covers the cost of keeping things up. For several years to come, dues will probably rise 10% per year.
- How do I find out if the colors I want to paint my house are allowed?
Contact Bono & Associates, the management company, at 407-233-3560. You can also click on the DOCUMENTS menu above, and then click on the PDF document for ARB Approved Paint Colors. Colors are taken from a Sherwin & Williams list. If you choose colors there and obtain a chip or color number, other stores can match the color.
Do you have a question you didn't see here? Email us by clicking on the CONTACT menu above.